Straighten Your Teeth Without Braces!
How it Works
Book Your Free Consultation
Start Transforming your smile
Keep your dream smile beaming
You transformed your smile with the world’s most advanced clear aligner system. Now it’s easy to keep the smile you love. After your treatment, our doctors will discuss how to keep your smile glowing forever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simple or complex cases, Invisalign clear aligners can straighten it out – faster than braces, and at a similar affordable cost.
Some of your payment options can include:
- Dental insurance coverage
- Arranging a monthly payment plan with no Interest or taxes
You could see your new smile transformation in as little as 6 months
- Straightens teeth more predictably and comfortably
- Virtual technology to visualize your smile before your start treatment, and throughout the process
- In-person consultation and individualized monitoring of your progress at every step of the way, with our dentists
Botox® is an extremely effective cosmetic treatment that enhances your skin’s youthful beauty through the softening of fine lines and wrinkles, that are caused by excessive and repeated muscle action.
Botox is used to reduce lines and wrinkles in the face, whilst maintaining a completely natural and refreshed, youthful appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Botox is used primarily to treat the upper half of the face, but is also used to relax muscles that cause headaches and jaw pain:
- Glabellar lines (frown lines between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet lines (smile lines near the eyes)
- Forehead lines (above the eyebrows)
- Temporomandibular joint disorder TMD (dysfunction of the Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) that can lead to extreme jaw and facial muscle pain)
- Bruxism (prevention of grinding or clenching teeth, that causes headaches)
Botox® works by relaxing the muscles responsible for the formation of facial wrinkles. These are called dynamic wrinkles and are most noticeable with extreme facial expressions such as smiling, squinting, and frowning. Static lines, which are present when your face is at rest, may also improve over a period of repeated treatments. In fact, early botox treatments can prevent static, permanent lines, from forming all together.
Effectiveness is dependent on the strength of the muscles injected and the individual’s response. This is why we will customize your treatment over time to optimize the results achieved, and work with you on your goals of wrinkle and pain prevention.
Results start to become noticeable 7-10 days after treatment and are fully achieved within 14 days. Results last an average of 3 months but for some, can last up to 6 months, especially in those who have had regular botox treatment. Contrary to popular belief, Botox® is not addictive and you will not be worse off once the treatment has faded. If you choose not to have further treatment, these wrinkles will simply return to the way they were initially before any treatment was undertaken.
There can be a small amount of swelling or redness around the injection area, but this usually lasts only a few minutes. Occasionally, mild bruising or a slight headache can be experienced temporarily.
In many ways, dentists are the best providers of BOTOX® treatment in the health care industry. They offer distinct advantages you may not find at other locations where BOTOX® is administered, including:
- Dental practices have strict sterilization protocols, giving patients the peace of mind, knowing they are being safely treated
- Dentists have exceptional knowledge of the head and neck anatomy, and so can effectively treat wrinkles and also head and neck muscle tension
- Dentists are extremely competent and comfortable administering needles
iTero Intraoral Scanner
iTero is a state of the art dental 3D scanner that records your teeth in less than 5 minutes, with no messy impression materials. With this scan, within minutes, you cansee an interactive model of your new smile.
Come in for an exciting look at your new smile within minutes, and let us guide youthrough the options for the best treatment for you!
The intraoral scanner features a wand, which moves around your mouth The small wanddesign allows a scan even in hard-to-reach places in the back of your mouth.
Frequently Asked Questions
iTero technology is compatible with the Invisalign system, and helps your dentist planyour orthodontic treatment. Digital data from the scanner is sent directly to Invisalignto create your custom aligners.
Your dentist can create an effective Invisalign treatment plan for you using the iTerointraoral scanner. There are a number of benefits of using the scanner during thetreatment planning process.
- Your dentist can adjust your treatment plan in real-time.
- Your data can be stored digitally and sent seamlessly in minutes.
- You can see how your smile looks before and after treatment.
- Your treatment is more efficient and convenient for you
- You can track your treatment progress along the way.
- You don’t have to deal with the goopy mess of traditional impressions.
The Process is easy, and will take place during the planning phase of your Invisalign treatment. We begin by using the iTero scanner to take a complete 3D scan of your entire mouth.
Next, we will project this image for you to see on a computer screento show you how your current smile looks from all angles, as well ashow your teeth bite. This bite pressure map can predict areas of your teeth that may chip in the future, as well as gum recession that may occur. This feature allows us to preventatively guide our patients to preserving their teeth and gums.
We can use iTero technology to show you a complete 3D accurate simulation of whatyour smile will look like once your Invisalign treatment is complete. We email you a copy of this 3D model for your viewing at home, so you can share it with your friends and family. Once your scans are finished, we can send them electronically to AlignTechnologies so that they can begin to create your custom made aligners.